Using this toolBefore you start, you'll need:
- Number of employees (seasonal, part-time, full-time, etc.)
- Total hours worked by all employees
- Total annual FICA wages paid during the tax year
- Total amount paid for health insurance for employees during the tax year
- Total annual premium for the most expensive coverage for each tier (single, family, etc.)
- Number of plan participants by tier (single, family, etc.)
Watch a tutorial
How does the tax calculator work? View tutorial now.
Are you grandfathered?Remember hearing, "If you like the plan you have, you can keep it"? Find out what it means to have a grandfathered health plan.
An estimated 4 million small businesses (including nonprofits) will qualify for tax credits to help cover the cost of providing health benefits for their employees.
tax credit calculator
Does your business qualify? How much can you save?
This tool will walk Michigan employers through the process of applying for the tax credit. (Calculations will only be valid for Michigan employers.)